Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/lemon-blueberry-muffins/
© 2019 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Paleo Lemon Blueberry Muffins
These Paleo Blueberry Muffins are bursting with lemon flavor and plump blueberries! This paleo muffin recipe is easy to make, gluten-free, made with almond flour, and the perfect healthy muffin recipe for any brunch or as a snack!
- 2 cups (192 grams) almond flour
- 1 tablespoon (7 grams) coconut flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon organic vanilla
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- Zest of 1 lemon (about 2 teaspoons)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup blueberries, divided
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and line muffin tin with parchment liners.
- In a large bowl whisk together almond flour, coconut flour, salt and baking soda.
- In a separate medium bowl, whisk to combine eggs, honey, vanilla, applesauce, lemon zest and juice.
- Combine wet into dry and stir until fully incorporated. Gently fold in 1/2 blueberries.
- Using a muffin scoop or spoon, fill liners with 1/4 cup batter. Place remaining blueberries into the top of batter.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Recipe originally published in 2014, recipe updated in 2018 and republished with new photos in July 2019.
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.