Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/lemon-blueberry-muffins/
© 2019 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Paleo Lemon Blueberry Muffins
- 2 cups (192 grams) almond flour
- 1 tablespoon (7 grams) coconut flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon organic vanilla
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- Zest of 1 lemon (about 2 teaspoons)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup blueberries, divided
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and line muffin tin with parchment liners.
- In a large bowl whisk together almond flour, coconut flour, salt and baking soda.
- In a separate medium bowl, whisk to combine eggs, honey, vanilla, applesauce, lemon zest and juice.
- Combine wet into dry and stir until fully incorporated. Gently fold in 1/2 blueberries.
- Using a muffin scoop or spoon, fill liners with 1/4 cup batter. Place remaining blueberries into the top of batter.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Recipe originally published in 2014, recipe updated in 2018 and republished with new photos in July 2019.
Loading nutrition data...