Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/lemon-curd-blueberry-compote-breakfast-parfaits/
© 2017 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Lemon Curd and Blueberry Compote Breakfast Parfaits
- 1 batch lemon curd
- Blueberry Compote:
- 3 cups Wyman’s Frozen Wild Blueberries
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Chia Pudding:
- 1 cup unsweetened cashew milk, or any nut milk of choice
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- Optional: 2 teaspoons honey
- Other Ingredients:
- 1 batch gluten-free granola
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest for garnish
- 1/2 cup Wyman’s blueberries
- Optional: 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- Lemon Curd: Make the lemon curd as directed here.
- Blueberry Compote: Heat all blueberry compote ingredients in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Let simmer for 10-15 minutes until most of the liquid has evaporated. Taste and adjust lemon and sweetener as desired. Once done, take off heat and let cool before pouring into a small mixing bowl.
- Chia Pudding: Mix the chia seeds, milk, and sweetener. Shake and place in the refrigerator for 2-5 hours.
- Assemble: Divide the lemon curd, blueberry compote, chia pudding and Greek yogurt (if using!) among 8 4-ounce containers or 4 8-ounce containers. Top with granola and lemon zest and either eat right away or store in the fridge for later!
*Save the rest of the lemon curd for more delicious treats! We love using it in our lemon bars, top it with whipped coconut cream and berries for a fun no-bake treat, or even as a topping on our favorite Fluffy Paleo Pancakes!
*This should keep refrigerated for 1-2 weeks!
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.