Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/lemon-garlic-chicken-and-rice-skillet/
© 2016 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Lemon Garlic Chicken and Rice One-Pan Skillet
- In a skillet heat butter or oil and garlic
- Add in onion and sauté for 2 minutes
- Add in cubed chicken breasts and sear on both sides for 1-2 minutes (it does not need to fully cook- it will later)
- Add in 1 cup uncooked white rice and mix it around for 1 minute
- Add in chicken broth, lemon juice, parsley, and spices
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat, cover, and let simmer for 30 minutes or until rice is fluffy and no broth is left
- Serve with additional pepper, red pepper flakes, parsley, and lemon slices
- *If you avoid rice, you can use cauliflower rice instead of regular rice. Simply don't add the chicken broth and cook for a shorter amount of time!
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.