Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/lemon-poppyseed-loaf-with-vanilla-lemon-glaze/
© 2016 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Lemon Poppyseed Loaf with Vanilla Lemon Glaze
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together dry ingredients.
- Add in wet ingredients aside from poppyseeds and lemon zest and mix to combine.
- Add in poppyseeds and lemon zest.
- Pour into loaf pan and bake for 35 to 40 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean from the center, and center is firm.
- While baking, make the glaze: sift powdered sugar to remove clumps.
- whisk in almond milk, a tablespoon at a time until you reach the desired consistency (thick but pourable). Stir in lemon zest.
- Once the loaf is done, let cool completely before pour on the glaze.
- Slice and serve.
- Store in refrigerator for up to 1 week or in the freezer for a month or so.
Loading nutrition data...