Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/lettuce-wrap-sandwich/
© 2018 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
How to Make a Lettuce Wrap Sandwich
- 1 head lceberg lettuce, cored and outer leaves removed
- 1 tablespoon grainy mustard
- 4 slices organic turkey
- 2 strips bacon, cooked and cut in half
- 1 slice cheese, cut in half
- 2 slices tomato
- 1 thin slice red onion
- 1 piece of parchment paper, 14" x 14"
- Lay large square of parchment down on your work surface.
- Layer 5-8 large pieces of lettuce in the middle of parchment paper. You want your lettuce base to measure out to be about 9" by 10". If your lettuce pieces are breaking, it's okay to layer smaller ones together.
- Spread mustard in the middle of the lettuce wrap.
- Layer turkey, cheese, bacon, tomato and red onion on top of mustard.
- Using parchment paper as a guide, as tightly as you can roll the lettuce up, starting with the end closest to you.
- Once you the roll has begun, tuck the ends of the wraps towards the middle.
- Continue to roll the lettuce wrap, keeping it as tight as possible and using the parchment paper to guide you.
- When it is completely wrapped, roll the remainder of the parchment around the lettuce tightly.
- Using a serrated knife, slice though the lettuce wrap almost completely, leaving the bottom piece of the parchment intact. This helps keep it together.
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.