Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/loaded-grilled-eggplant-creamy-herb-sauce/
© 2017 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Loaded Grilled Eggplant with Creamy Herb Sauce
This Loaded Grilled Eggplant with Creamy Herb Sauce is the perfect vegetarian dish to serve all season long! The perfectly grilled eggplant is topped with a nut based vegetarian filling, a creamy sauce and finished with tons of fresh herbs
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley, roughly chopped
- Place all dressing ingredients in a blender and blend until well combined. Taste and adjust seasoning as needed. Place dressing in the fridge until ready to serve.
- In a small saucepan, add the ingredients for the nut crumble over low heat. Mix until well combined and toast the nuts until fragrant. About 5-10 minutes. Set mixture aside until ready to serve.
- Slice eggplant in half and score the flesh. Brush with olive oil and spices. Be generous with the olive oil and spices in this step. Heat and grease grill or grill-pan. Once hot, place eggplant on the grill, flesh side down. Grill for 3-4 minutes on each side, until golden brown and soft to touch.
- Place Grilled eggplant on desired serving dish. Smear a generous amount of dressing onto each eggplant. Top with nut crumble and herbs. Serve warm!
*You can use regular eggplants here, but we find that this tastes best when you use Italian or baby eggplant!
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.