Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/maple-glazed-salmon/
© 2020 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
- Preheat broiler on high.
- Lightly oil the salmon and place on a rimmed baking sheet. Sprinkle on a big pinch of salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl whisk together chili, paprika and coconut sugar. Rub on top of the salmon.
- Broil until fish is cooked through, and light and flaky, about 8 minutes.
- Remove fish from oven and brush maple syrup on top of salmon. Return to the oven to broil for 1-2 minutes, or until the maple syrup is bubbling.
- Serve salmon immediately.
- This recipe was originally published in 2014, and rephotographed in 2020.
Loading nutrition data...