Chili Maple Glazed Salmon
Adorned with a sweet glaze and seasoned with chili powder, this Chili Maple Glazed Salmon is just what a fun and delicious dinner looks like. Plus, it’s super simple to put together and pairs well with just about any veggies for a side. It’s gluten-free, dairy-free and Paleo and calling your name to put on the dinner list this week!
Chili and Maple Glazed Salmon
This Maple Glazed Salmon recipe is hands down one of my favorite ways to prepare salmon. I was first introduced to a recipe like this at a dinner I had at Mike’s parent’s house. His mom made a delicious salmon dish, and she mentioned it using brown sugar and maple syrup, and having a rub on it. I loved that idea so I knew I had to recreate at home and thus this Chili Maple Salmon recipe was born! It is simple to put together and a unique flavor combination. The chili and and the maple together are so good! Serve with a simple side of steamed or roasted veggies and dinner is served!
- Wild Salmon
- Chili Powder
- Coconut Sugar
- Sea salt
- Pure Maple Syrup
What to Serve with Maple Glazed Salmon
Because salmon is such a quick dish to make, it’s best to serve with either a prepped ahead veggie dish (we like to roast a big batch of veggies at the beginning of the week to use throughout the week) or something that takes just a few seconds to put together, like a salad!
If you like this salmon recipe, check out these others:
- Herb Butter Salmon with Blistered Tomatoes and Green Beans
- 3-Ingredient Dijon Salmon (In 10 Minutes!)
- Sheet Pan Salmon with Sage Pesto and Root Vegetables
- Salmon and Veggies En Papillote (In Parchment Paper Packs!)
Watch the video here:
Maple Glazed Salmon
Adorned with a sweet glaze and seasoned with chili powder, this Chili Maple Glazed Salmon is just what a fun and delicious dinner looks like. Plus, it's super simple to put together and pairs well with just about any veggies for a side. It's gluten-free, dairy-free and Paleo and calling your name to put on the dinner list this week!
- Preheat broiler on high.
- Lightly oil the salmon and place on a rimmed baking sheet. Sprinkle on a big pinch of salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl whisk together chili, paprika and coconut sugar. Rub on top of the salmon.
- Broil until fish is cooked through, and light and flaky, about 8 minutes.
- Remove fish from oven and brush maple syrup on top of salmon. Return to the oven to broil for 1-2 minutes, or until the maple syrup is bubbling.
- Serve salmon immediately.
- This recipe was originally published in 2014, and rephotographed in 2020.
January 13, 2020
Subscribe to Lexis Clean Living
Join our email list to get instant updates and weekly summaries of our top content and special exclusive offers along with our free clean eating kickstart guide!
This website may at times receive a small affiliate commission for products that we shared with you in our posts. Although we may receive a commission for linking certain products, there’s no additional costs to you and all of our opinion and suggestions are 100% our own and unbiased. That’s our promise to you!