Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/maple-kettle-corn/
© 2019 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
How to Make Maple Kettle Corn
If you've ever wondered How to Make Maple Kettle Corn we're giving away all the details on how to make it at home, in under 10 minutes using just three ingredients! It's so much better than anything you've ever purchased and will be your new favorite go-to treat. It's whole grain and made without any refined sugars.
- Heat a heavy-bottomed pot over medium heat. Add the oil and two popcorn kernels and cover the pot.
- Once the popcorn has popped the oil is ready. Add the remaining popcorn kernels and return the cover. Remove the pot from the heat for 30 seconds. This ensures the oil doesn't overheat.
- Return the pan to heat. Give the pan a shake every few seconds as you wait for the popcorn to start popping. Once it starts popping, quickly add the maple syrup and salt and stir rapidly. Cover and give it a good shake every few seconds.
- Once the popping has slowed down, and let the steam vent by moving the cover on the pan slightly.
- Once all the popping has stopped, pour onto a large bowl parchment lined sheet pan and let cool.
- Serve once cool or store in an airtight container.
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.