Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/mediterranean-tuna-salad/
© 2017 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Mediterranean Tuna Salad with Avocado (No Mayo!)
- 2 cans Genova Seafood Yellowfin Tuna or Albacore Tuna, drained
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 cup roasted red peppers, chopped
- 1/2 cup pepperocini, diced
- 1/3 cup parsley, finely chopped
- Sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 2 teaspoons capers
- Optional: 1/4 cup feta cheese
- Optional olives
- Optional: 1 14.5 ounce can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- Pinch of fine sea salt
- Pinch of black pepper
Red Wine Vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Pinch fine salt
- Pinch black pepper
- In a large bowl combine all of the salad ingredients.
- In a small bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients.
- Pour dressing over ingredients and toss to combine.
- Taste and adjust spices as desired!
- Serve over a salad, on a sandwich, with pasta added in, on lettuce wraps, or in 1/2 of an avocado!
- Omit the optional chickpeas for a Whole30 compliant and Paleo-Friendly lunch!
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.