Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/mint-chip-energy-bites/
© 2017 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
- Add dates to your food processor and process until broken up into pea-sized bits.
- Add in coconut flakes, walnuts, cocoa powder, peppermint extract, and a pinch of salt.
- Process until well-combined. Mixture should come together into a large ball.
- Roll the mixture into 15 roughly 1-inch balls.
- Place in the freezer for 15 minutes before storing in the refrigerator for up to one month.
Loading nutrition data...