Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/mint-chip-energy-bites/
© 2017 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Mint Chip Energy Bites
- Add dates to your food processor and process until broken up into pea-sized bits.
- Add in coconut flakes, walnuts, cocoa powder, peppermint extract, and a pinch of salt.
- Process until well-combined. Mixture should come together into a large ball. Mix in the chocolate chips.
- Roll the mixture into 15 roughly 1-inch balls.
- Place in the freezer for 15 minutes before storing in the refrigerator for up to one month.
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.