Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/morning-glory-muffins/
© 2014 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Morning Glory Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. In a mixing bowl combine first five ingredients
3. In a separate bowl whisk coconut oil, eggs, vanilla, raw honey, and unsweetened apple sauce
4. Combine wet and dry ingredients
5. Mix in raisins, coconut, apple, carrots, and walnuts (and optional chocolate chips if adding)
6. Pour into muffin tins or muffin liners
7. Bake for 15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean
8. Let cool on cooling rack and serve!
9. Store in tupperware for best results, keep in the refrigerator
I drizzled maple syrup on ours… de-lish!
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.