Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/moroccan-carrots/
© 2018 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
- 8 medium carrots, peeled
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- salt and pepper
- Wash the carrots and remove the skin and cut into slices after cooking in a pan of boiling salted water for 15 minutes. Check for doneness, carrots should be firm but not too crunchy.
- Drain and wash with cold water.
- In a bowl, combine the garlic, cilantro, olive oil, lemon juice, cumin, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Toss carrots with mixture. Chill and serve.
Recipe from Riad Fes
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.