Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/moroccan-carrots/
© 2018 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
- 8 medium carrots, peeled
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- salt and pepper
- Wash the carrots and remove the skin and cut into slices after cooking in a pan of boiling salted water for 15 minutes. Check for doneness, carrots should be firm but not too crunchy.
- Drain and wash with cold water.
- In a bowl, combine the garlic, cilantro, olive oil, lemon juice, cumin, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Toss carrots with mixture. Chill and serve.
Recipe from Riad Fes
Loading nutrition data...