Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/moroccan-chicken-burgers/
© 2019 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
For Chicken Burgers
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1/2 onion grated
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- Pinch cinnamon
- 1-inch chunk ginger, grated (about 1 teaspoon)
- 1/2 cup grated carrot (About 1 carrot, grated)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Pinch cayenne pepper
For Special Sauce
- 1/4 cup mayo (homemade or store-bought)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice, more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh dill, sliced
- 2 teaspoons fresh mint, sliced
- In a large bowl combine ground chicken with all remaining burger ingredients and mix well to combine. Form into 4 patties. If the chicken mixture is sticky, wet your hands before forming each patty.
- Prepare grill and or grill pan. Place burgers onto the grill and cook for 6 to 7 minutes on each side, or until fully cooked through.
- While grilling whisk together whisk together sauce ingredients.
- Assemble burgers and serve immediately.
Loading nutrition data...