Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/nut-free-basil-pesto/
© 2019 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Nut Free Basil Pesto Recipe
This Nut Free Pesto is the perfect condiment to brighten up any dish. It's also a great way to use up the overabundance of basil at the end of the season to put up for winter!
- 2 cups packed basil
- 2 cups packed baby kale
- 1/3 cup parmigiano reggiano, grated
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove
- Salt to taste
- ¼ cup olive oil
- hot water, as needed
- Add all of the ingredients except the olive oil to a food processor or a high speed blender. Pulse until finely chopped. With the motor running, drizzle in the olive oil. If needed you can add in a tablespoon of hot water as needed to make a smooth pesto. Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Use immediately or store for up to 1 week in a tightly sealed container.
- You can replace the kale with equal portions basil for a basil only pesto.
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.