Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/on-the-go-baked-egg-nests/
© 2019 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Breakfast Prep Baked Egg Cups
For Sweet Potato Crust
Option 1: Sunny Side Up with Bacon
Option 2: Veggie Omelet
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and grease muffin tins very well.
- Grate sweet potato using cheese grater or food processor.
- In a bowl mix together sweet potato, oil, salt and pepper. Line the bottom of your muffin tins with the sweet potato mixture. Bake for 20 minutes then remove muffin tins.
- For Sunny Side up: Crack egg into the muffin tins, sprinkle with bacon and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- For Veggie Omelet: Scramble eggs in a bowl together with veggies, salt, pepper and garlic powder, and add to divide into muffin tins.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Remove and serve hot or let cool completely before store in air-tight container in refrigerator for 3-4 days, or the freezer for up to 1 month.
Loading nutrition data...