Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/on-the-go-baked-egg-nests/
© 2019 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Breakfast Prep Baked Egg Cups
These healthy baked egg cups make the perfect breakfast meal prep for when you are rushing out the door but still want your protein-packed nutrient dense meal. They also make a great snack as well! And they're paleo and whole30 friendly!
For Sweet Potato Crust
Option 1: Sunny Side Up with Bacon
Option 2: Veggie Omelet
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and grease muffin tins very well.
- Grate sweet potato using cheese grater or food processor.
- In a bowl mix together sweet potato, oil, salt and pepper. Line the bottom of your muffin tins with the sweet potato mixture. Bake for 20 minutes then remove muffin tins.
- For Sunny Side up: Crack egg into the muffin tins, sprinkle with bacon and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- For Veggie Omelet: Scramble eggs in a bowl together with veggies, salt, pepper and garlic powder, and add to divide into muffin tins.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Remove and serve hot or let cool completely before store in air-tight container in refrigerator for 3-4 days, or the freezer for up to 1 month.
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.