Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/orange-cranberry-overnight-oats/
© 2019 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Orange Cranberry Overnight Oats
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 3/4 cup milk of choice
- ¼ cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 2 teaspoons chia seed
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans, optional
- Place all ingredients into a jar and mix well to combine.
- Place in the refrigerator, covered, for at least 3 hours or overnight. Serve cold with garnish of choice.
- If desired, add more almond milk before serving, but this is the amount we prefer.
- Store in the refrigerator for 3 days.
Loading nutrition data...