Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/paleo-banana-blueberry-muffins/
© 2013 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Paleo Banana Blueberry Muffins
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line muffin tin with parchment liners.
- In one bowl combine almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl combine egg, melted coconut oil or grass-fed butter, honey, and mashed banana and mix well.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients. Fold in blueberries and raspberries if using.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- *Makes 9 muffins
- **Recipe updated on 1/9/2017
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.