Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/paleo-chicken-parmesan/
© 2017 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Low Carb Chicken Parmesan
- Pat chicken dry and season generously with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl whisk together the egg and water.
- In a shallow bowl or plate, whisk together almond flour and seasoning.
- Dredge chicken in egg mixture, then into breading mixture.
- Bake: Preheat oven 350ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place chicken cutlets on. Drizzle with olive oil and bake for 25 minutes, flipping halfway through, until golden brown and no pink remains.
Fry: Heat avocado oil in a skillet. Once hot, add chicken cutlets. Cook for 5-8 minutes on both sides until golden brown and no pink remains.
- Place chicken cutlets on a baking sheet. Top with marinara sauce and cheese. Bake for 5-8 minutes at 350ºF until cheese is melted.
Serve with zucchini noodles or gluten-free pasta of choice (not low-carb)! Two brands I love are: Jovial and Tinkyada.
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.