Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/paleo-eggplant-pizza-crust/
© 2013 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Eggplant Pizza Crust
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Peel and grate eggplant into a bowl and let sit for 10 minutes. Prepare topping ingredients and set aside.
- Wrap grated eggplant in cheesecloth or a dish towel and squeeze over a bowl to remove excess water.
- Place eggplant back in a large bowl and add in the rest of the crust ingredients. Mix until well combined and form dough into a ball.
- Place pizza dough on parchment paper and roll out until the dough is 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Place a sheet of parchment paper on top of the pizza dough and carefully flip it over onto the new piece of parchment paper.
- Bake on the other side for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Add toppings of choice and place back into the oven. Broil on high for 5 minutes.
- This recipe was updated on 1/10/2017. Don't roll the dough out too thin!
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.