Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/paleo-flourless-chocolate-cake/
© 2014 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Paleo Flourless Chocolate Cake
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a bowl melt chocolate (stove or microwave).
- Mix in coconut oil and stir until combined.
- Add in remaining ingredients.
- Grease 9 in. springform pan.
- Pour mixture in and bake for 25 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Remove from pan gently, slice, dust with additional cocoa powder, and serve!
- Make berry compote: Combine raw honey and fresh fruit in a bowl. Heat for 45 seconds, mash, and heat for a remaining 30 seconds
Serve with berry sauce, dairy-free whipped cream, or fresh fruit
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.