Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/paleo-pumpkin-biscuits-thanksgiving-recipes/
© 2014 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a bowl combine dry ingredients.
- Add in wet ingredients and whisk together to combine.
- Line a baking sheet with baking lineror parchment paper.
- Roll dough into balls (does not have to be perfect).
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cooked through and flakey.
- *Leave out this step for a more savory roll!
- **Both the pumpkin or the applesauce will aid in the soft, fluffy, flakey texture- they can be subbed 1:1
- Serve warm with butter
Loading nutrition data...