Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/paleo-veggie-mushroom-burgers/
© 2017 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Meatless Mushroom Burgers
1.Pre-heat oven to 400 °F.
2. In a medium skillet
over high heat, cook mushrooms
and onions until caramelized. About 8-10 minutes.
3. Place sweet potato on a sheet-tray lined with parchment paper. Toss in a teaspoon of olive oil
, one teaspoon sea salt
, and one teaspoon pepper. Roast for 15-20 minutes, or until fork tender.
4. In a food processor add mushrooms, onions,
1 cup of the cooked sweet potato, walnuts, spices, almond flour
, egg and chia seeds
. Pulse a few times until just combined, make sure not to over process the mixture. There
should be pea like sized bits of sweet potato.
5. Line a sheet tray with parchment paper and bring the oven temperature down to 350 °F.
6. Shape the sweet potato and mushroom mixture into 6 one-inch patties.
7. Bake for 30 minutes or until the patties are firm to touch. Let cool for 5 minutes and serve warm with toppings of choice!
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.