Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/peanut-butter-banana-chocolate-baked-oatmeal/
© 2018 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Peanut Butter, Banana and Chocolate Baked Oatmeal
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees and grease an 8" x 8" oven-safe dish. If desired, prepare a parchment sling by cutting out a piece of parchment paper slightly larger than the pan (for easy removal of bake).
- In a large bowl mash bananas until they are smooth. Add eggs and whisk to combine. Then add peanut butter, maple syrup, almond milk, oil, apple sauce and vanilla until fully combined.
- To the wet ingredients add oats, baking powder, chia, salt and chocolate chips and mix until fully combined.
- Pour into prepared 8"x 8" dish and bake for 40 minutes, until the center is just barely firm.
- Scoop or cut and serve warm as is or with almond milk, or cool and slice into 9 square portions.
- You can sub out for your favorite nut butter here, or to make it nut-free use sun butter.
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.