Egg White Mixture:
Cajun Garlic Dipping Sauce:
1. Mix all ingredients for the pecan mixture in a medium mixing bowl and set aside.
2. Place arrowroot flour and egg white mixture in two separate mixing bowls and set aside.
3. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set next to the three mixing bowls.
4. Place chicken in the egg mixture, dredge in arrowroot flour, place back into the egg mixture and then dredge in the pecan mixture. Make sure to coat the chicken generously in the pecan mixture.
5. Heat the avocado oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Splash a drop of water in it, if it sizzles, it is ready to go! 6. Carefully, place the chicken in the hot skillet and fry for about 8-10 minutes, or until outside is golden and no pink remains. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towels.
6. While chicken is cooking, place the Cajun garlic dipping sauce ingredients into a high-speed blender. Blend until just combined. Taste and adjust lemon and spices as necessary. Pour into desired serving cups and set aside until ready to eat.
7. Serve warm!
Bake the chicken poppers instead of frying! Pre-heat oven to 400 °F. Bake for 12 minutes. Transfer chicken to the top rack of the oven and broil on high for 1-2 minutes on each side, until the outside is golden.