Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/pizza-meatloaf-muffins/
© 2018 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Pizza Meatloaf Muffins
- Pre-heat oven to 400ºF.
- In a large bowl combine ground turkey, 2 beaten eggs, 1 cup turkey pepperoni, 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella, almond flour, 1/4 cup pizza sauce, italian seasoning, salt, garlic powder and onion powder. Mix until fully combined.
- In a muffin tin, place 1/2 cup mixture in 9 tins and smooth the mound on the top. (See note)
- Brush remaining pizza sauce on top of each muffin.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until turkey is fully cooked to 165ºF.
- Remove from oven and turn broiler on to high.
- Divide remaining cheese and pepperoni on top of meat muffins and place under broiler until cheese has melted and begun to melt and bubble, about 3 minutes.
- Serve warm with salad, or fully cool and pack away for meal prep.
- To make smaller portions, divide roughly 1/3 cup batter to fill 12 muffin tins.
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.