Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/pizza-meatloaf-muffins/
© 2018 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
- Pre-heat oven to 400ºF.
- In a large bowl combine ground turkey, 2 beaten eggs, 1 cup turkey pepperoni, 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella, almond flour, 1/4 cup pizza sauce, italian seasoning, salt, garlic powder and onion powder. Mix until fully combined.
- In a muffin tin, place 1/2 cup mixture in 9 tins and smooth the mound on the top. (See note)
- Brush remaining pizza sauce on top of each muffin.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until turkey is fully cooked to 165ºF.
- Remove from oven and turn broiler on to high.
- Divide remaining cheese and pepperoni on top of meat muffins and place under broiler until cheese has melted and begun to melt and bubble, about 3 minutes.
- Serve warm with salad, or fully cool and pack away for meal prep.
- To make smaller portions, divide roughly 1/3 cup batter to fill 12 muffin tins.
Loading nutrition data...