Super simply chocolate fudgesicles with an added secret ingredient to make it just a little more nutrient dense!
- Prep Time: 8 minutes
- Total Time: 8 hours 8 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Gluten-free, dairy-free, Paleo
- 1 15 ounce can full-fat coconut milk
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- 2 scoops protein powder of choice or collagen peptides
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Add coconut milk and chocolate to a medium pot. Heat over medium heat and and whisk together occasionally until the chocolate is fully melted.
- Add remainder of the ingredients and whisk until fully combined.
- Pour into popsicle molds and let freeze over night.
Be sure to use dairy-free chocolate if you require it!