Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/protein-pancakes-base-recipe/
© 2020 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
These protein pancakes are made with only 5 ingredients and are perfect fuel for a busy morning or a pre-workout breakfast! They're gluten-free, nutrient-dense and pack a punch of added protein!
- Mash banana in a medium mixing bowl. Whisk in the eggs, protein powder, coconut flour, baking powder, vanilla extract and cinnamon until no lumps remain. If adding any additions such as chocolate chips, add them in here.
- Heat ghee or avocado oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Once hot, turn down heat to low and pour in batter. Cover and let cook for 3-4 minutes. Flip, and cook for another 3-4 minutes or until golden brown on each side.
- Serve warm with maple syrup or warmed nut butter.
- Alternatively you could make the batter in a blender.
- I like Vital Proteins and SFH protein powder.
- This recipe was originally published in 2013, and republished in 2020.
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.