Pumpkin Chocolate Yogurt Bark
This Pumpkin Chocolate Greek Yogurt Bark is a protein-packed freezer treat, made with just a few staple ingredients and is customizable with tons of topping ideas!
- Prep Time: 00:05
- Cook Time: 00:00
- Total Time: 00:05
- Yield: 12 1x
- Category: Sweets
- Method: No Bake
- 2 cups full-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, additional for garnish
- Melted chocolate, for garnish drizzle
- Line a large rimmed baking sheet with wax paper and set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk together yogurt, maple syrup, pumpkin puree, and pumpkin pie spice. Whisk until well combined.
- Pour the mixture onto the lined baking sheet and spread it as evenly as possible, using a spatula, roughly 1/4″ thick.
- Scatter any add-ins evenly across the yogurt mixture and sprinkle with extra pumpkin pie spice and melted chocolate if desired.
- Freeze until firm, at minimum 3 hours.
- Once frozen completely break the bark into pieces.
- Keep in the freezer until ready to serve. Store in an airtight container or reusable bag in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- Melted Chocolate Swirl
- Mini White Chocolate Chips
- Chopped Nuts
- Grated Chocolate or Chocolate Chips
- Mini Marshmallows
- Chopped Cookie Pieces
- Nut Butter Drizzle
Tools I Used:
Keywords: Yogurt Bark, Frozen Yogurt Bark, Greek Yogurt Bark