Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/restaurant-style-salsa/
© 2020 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Restaurant Style Salsa
Nothing tastes better than fresh homemade salsa! This restaurant style salsa is SO easy to make, much less expensive than buying it in the store and customizable to suit your exact tastes. Get the recipe right now, grab your ingredients (likely already in your pantry) and serve it up with your favorite chips or tacos.
- 1-28 ounce can diced tomato
- 1-4 ounce. can green chiles
- 1 garlic clove, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes (or diced whole tomato)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, plus more to taste
- Add all ingredients to a blender (or food processor). Pulse 2-4 times, until salsa has reached your desired consistency.
- Taste and adjust seasoning. Add more vinegar or salt, if needed.
- Serve, or store for up to 5 days.
- Avoid puree'ing the salsa completely - think if you want it more smooth or chunky!
- I like to chill it before serving!
- This recipe was originally published in 2015, and updated with new photos in 2020.
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.