Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/roasted-citrus-with-salted-vanilla-whipped-cream/
© 2016 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Roasted Citrus with Salted Vanilla Whipped Cream
- 4 citrus fruits: Cara Cara oranges, blood oranges, grapefruit, etc., segmented
For the Salted Vanilla Whipped Cream
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Slice off the top and bottom
- Using even downward strokes, slice the skin away from the flesh and discard
- Remove any remaining white pith
- Cut between the membranes to segment the orange
- Line on a baking sheet and roast for 10 minutes
- While roasting, combine whipped cream ingredients in your stand mixer and whip until mixed and thick, taste and adjust as desired
- Serve and enjoy!
You can slice the fruit however you'd like, segmenting is my favorite way for this dessert.
Loading nutrition data...