Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/roasted-fig-caramelized-onion-pizza/
© 2015 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Roasted Fig & Caramelized Onion Pizza
This Gluten-Free Roasted Fig and Caramelized Onion Pizza is so dreamy! It's sweet and savory and simple to put together. It's also Paleo and Dairy-free.
- Make pizza crust as directed in post with no toppings (omit garlic granules and Italian seasoning).
- In a skillet heat butter and add in sliced onions let cook over medium-low heat, stirring often, until they cook down and brown.
- While cooking, slice figs.
- Top the cooked crust with a drizzle of olive oil. Top with caramelized onions, figs, walnuts, and honey.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and serve with a light salad.
- If you wanted to make this a little bit more hearty you could add on crispy bacon or crumbled chorizo, or prosciutto.
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.