1. In a food processor or high-speed blender combine all of the puttanesca sauce ingredients and pulse for 1-2 minutes. You don't want it fully smooth, so don't over mix.
2. Once done, transfer mixture to a medium saucepan and simmer over low heat for 10 minutes.
3. Preheat oven to 350 ℉. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
4. Cut salmon into 6 oz. portions.
5. Rub salmon with 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil and sprinkle with spices.
6. Heat remaining oil in a medium skillet.
7. Once the oil is hot, gently place your salmon face down in the pan and sear for 1-2 minutes.
8. Transfer salmon to the baking skeet lined with parchment paper, skin side down and bake until the salmon has cooked all the way through. The timing will change based on how thick your salmon is, but should take about 5-10 minutes.
8. Place salmon on a plate, top with puttanesca sauce and garnish. Serve warm with roasted vegetables of choice!