Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/salmon-and-veggies-en-papillote/
© 2017 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Salmon Baked In Parchment Paper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Divide spinach among four 16-inch-long pieces of parchment paper.
- In a small mixing bowl, toss asparagus, zucchini and summer squash with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and extra-virgin olive oil. Divide tossed veggies evenly among the four pieces of parchment paper with the spinach.
- Pat salmon dry. Season with salt and pepper. Top with shallots, garlic, fresh herbs, and lemon slices.
- Bring ends of paper together and fold down the edges around the salmon until a sealed packet has formed (watch the video above for steps!). Make sure to tuck ends underneath to secure.
- Place salmon packets on a baking sheet and bake until packets are puffed and salmon is cooked through about 15-18 minutes.
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.