Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/salsa-chicken/
© 2018 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Shredded Salsa Chicken (Instant Pot)
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Place chicken in the insert of your pressure cooker.
- Add in 1 cup of salsa.
- Press the Pressure Cook/Manual button, and the + or - button to select 20 minutes on high pressure.
- Once done, turn the valve to venting for quick release. Once the silver pin drops has, carefully open the lid, remove chicken, and shred with two forks.
- Serve and enjoy with your favorite fixins! Make my homemade guacamole, for sure!
Slow Cooker Directions:
- Place chicken breasts in the insert of a slow cooker and cover with salsa.
- Cover and cook on high for 3 hours.
- Remove the chicken and shred with two forks.
- Place chicken breasts into a pot and pour in enough water to cover the chicken.
- Place over medium heat, bring to a boil, and simmer until chicken meat is no longer pink, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Transfer chicken breasts to a bowl, allow to cool slightly, and shred the chicken meat with 2 forks!
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.