Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/sausage-peppers-onions/
© 2018 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Sausage, Peppers, & Onions
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once the oil is hot, add garlic and cook for 30 seconds or just until fragrant.
- Add sliced bell peppers, onion and poblano pepper to the skillet; let cook until the onion is translucent.
- Add sausage to the large skillet with the peppers and onions and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Pour in diced tomatoes, chicken broth, and spices. Mix well.
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat and let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Taste and adjust spices as desired.
- Serve over spaghetti squash, cauliflower rice, or gluten-free pasta!
- If you are using uncooked chicken sausage, remove the casing and cook the chicken sausage and garlic together in a medium skillet over medium-high heat until the sausage is brown on both sides. This should take around 5 minutes, stirring often.
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.