Tuesday’s treat is here with an easy and delicious treat that is perfect to wrap up as a gift for the holidays! With all the goodies one could gift, if somebody gave me a bag of this I’d be a pretty happy lady.
Loading nutrition data...
And now, some more gift giving ideas for the foodies, hosts, or coffee lovers in your life! Last night Mike and I gave each other our Hanukkah gifts. I must have left this gift guide up on my computer because I am now a proud (and really really excited) owner of numbers one and five! Thanks, Mike! I mean seriously, how could you not want these? I’m in love!
1. Moscow Mule Copper Mug from Sur La Table
2. Attingham Teacups from Anthropologie
3. Chipper and Sprite Serving Set from Anthropologie
4. Nespresso Milk Frother from Williams-Sonoma
5. Mortar and Pestle from Williams-Sonoma
6. Palette Bar Stirrers from Anthropologie
What is on your holiday wish-list this year?
use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!