Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/sesame-chicken-strips/
© 2018 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Crispy Sesame Chicken Tenders
For Sesame Chicken
- 1 lb. organic boneless chicken breasts, cut into strips or bite size pieces
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp water
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup ground flax meal
- 4 tablespoons white sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2-3 tablespoons oil for frying (I like avocado oil for high heat cooking)
- In a medium mixing bowl combine almond flour, ground flax meal, sesame seeds, 1 teaspoon salt, and ground black pepper.
- In a separate small mixing bowl, whisk together egg and water.
- Pat chicken dry with a paper towel and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Dip sliced chicken breasts into the egg, then dredge in flour mixture. Repeat until all chicken is coated.
- In a large skillet, heat oil for 2-3 minutes until hot.
- Place chicken in the skillet, in batches, and let fry for 3-4 minutes on each side depending on how thick your chicken is. Cook until chicken is crispy and golden-brown, but juicy in the center. Place on towel to drain excess oil.
- Serve chicken immediately with dipping sauce, or cool and pack separately for meal prep.
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.