Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/sheet-pan-ranch-chicken-vegetables/
© 2018 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Sheet Pan Ranch Chicken and Vegetables
- 1 cup good-quality mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 scallions, finely sliced
- 1 medium red onion, cut to 1/2" rings
- 1 medium Japanese sweet potato, peeled and cut to 1/2" dice
- 1 red bell pepper, cored and cut to 1/2" dice
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast (see note)
- Pre-heat oven to 400ºF.
- In a small bowl mix together dill, parsley, garlic powder, onion powder, sea salt, black pepper.
- In another small bowl mix together mayo, almond milk, scallions. Add 1/2 of the ranch spice mixture and combine. Set aside.
- In a large bowl combine red onion, sweet potato, red pepper, broccoli, avocado oil and remaining 1/2 of the ranch seasoning. Pour onto rimmed baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile place chicken breasts into the large bowl used for the vegetables and add 1/3 cup of the ranch dressing. Toss to combine and place in refrigerator to marinate while vegetables are baking.
- After 20 minutes take out sheet pan and move vegetables to the sides to make space for the chicken. Place the chicken breasts in the middle of the pan and pour over any reserved marinade.
- Continue to bake for 25 minutes, or until chicken is fully cooked through.
- Remove from oven and serve hot drizzled with remaining ranch dressing.
- You can substitute boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
Loading nutrition data...