Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/sheet-pan-sausage-sauerkraut/
© 2019 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Sheet Pan Kielbasa and Sauerkraut Dinner
This Sheet Pan Kielbasa and Sauerkraut Dinner has unique flavors and is an easy way to get dinner on the table. Aside from prepping up a few veggies it's largely hands-off cooking which means more time in your life! It's Paleo and Whole30 friendly and will be a hit with the whole family.
- 1 onion, sliced
- ½ head medium cauliflower (about 12 ounces), cut into florets
- 12 small baby yukon gold potatoes (about 1” big), halved
- 2 fuji, or other crisp apple, cored and cut into 6 pieces each
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Pinch cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1-12 ounce polish kielbasa
- 1-½ cups sauerkraut, semi drained
- Pre-heat oven to 400ºF.
- On a sheet pan combine onion, cauliflower, potatoes, apples, oil and all the spices and toss to combine and then spread out evenly.
- Bake for 25 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Remove and move all of the vegetables towards the middle of the sheet pan, creating a small pile. Place kielbasa on top and drizzle the sausage with a bit of avocado oil and place back in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place 1-½ cups of sauerkraut on one side of the sheet tray and continue to bake until the sauerkraut is just slightly warmed, about 3 minutes.
- Remove and let sit until the kielbasa is cool enough to handle, about 2 minutes. Slice kielbasa into ¼” slices on the bias and divide sausage and veggies into four portions. Serve with whole grain mustard.
- If Whole30 check to make sure your kielbasa is compliant.
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.