1. Heat oil in a large skillet. Cook garlic and onion until translucent. About 2-3 minutes.
2. Add the diced tomatoes, organic tomato sauce, and dry white wine.
3. Add in spices and let simmer until all of the wine cooks out. About 10-15 minutes.
4. Add shrimp to pan and let simmer all together until shrimp is opaque and fully cooked through. Taste, and add salt and pepper if needed.
5. In a small skillet, heat a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
6. Add spiralized noodles to pan with a pinch of salt and pepper. Cook until soft, about 2-3 minutes.
7. Place the cooked spiralized noodles on desired serving dish and top with sauce. Serve warm.