Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/slow-cooker-beef-stew/
© 2019 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Slow-Cooker Beef Stew
- Heat oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet. Sear meat for about 3 minutes on each side, until browned. Set aside.
- Place meat and vegetables in the crock pot.
- Add in broth, tomato paste, tapioca, and spices. Mix well to combine.
- Set on low for 8-10 hours.
- After 7 hours, taste and adjust spices to your liking (i.e. add additional salt, cayenne, or red pepper flakes).
- Remove bay leaf and serve hot!
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.