Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/smoky-chicken-salad/
© 2018 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Smoky Chicken Salad Lettuce Boats
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise, store-bought or homemade (page 246)
- 1/2 teaspoon Smoky Spice Blend (this makes a lot, so adjust accordingly)
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoons granulated onion
- 1 tablespoon chipotle powder
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 8 ounces chicken breast, cooked and shredded or finely chopped
- Sea salt and ground black pepper
- 4 leaves romaine lettuce
- Sliced tomato, for serving
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the mayonnaise, spice blend, celery, and red onions.
- Add the shredded chicken and mix to combine. Taste to check the seasoning and add salt and pepper if needed.
- Serve in romaine lettuce leaves and garnish with tomato slices and an extra sprinkling of the spice blend and black pepper.
Loading nutrition data...