Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/smoky-chicken-salad/
© 2018 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Smoky Chicken Salad Lettuce Boats
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise, store-bought or homemade (page 246)
- 1/2 teaspoon Smoky Spice Blend (this makes a lot, so adjust accordingly)
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoons granulated onion
- 1 tablespoon chipotle powder
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 8 ounces chicken breast, cooked and shredded or finely chopped
- Sea salt and ground black pepper
- 4 leaves romaine lettuce
- Sliced tomato, for serving
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the mayonnaise, spice blend, celery, and red onions.
- Add the shredded chicken and mix to combine. Taste to check the seasoning and add salt and pepper if needed.
- Serve in romaine lettuce leaves and garnish with tomato slices and an extra sprinkling of the spice blend and black pepper.
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.