Spanish Eggplant Dip is hands down my favorite thing to serve guests when they come over. It pairs perfectly with veggies, homemade crackers, tortilla chips- you name it! It’s a great eggplant dip recipe that is easy to make, vegetarian, and delicious!
Spanish Eggplant Dip
I’ve purchased a Spanish Eggplant Dip at the Whole Foods hot bar near me, and knew it needed to be recreated. The perfect flavor combinations, plus it’s delicious both cold and warm!
Like this dip recipe? Try these other favorites:
- 1 eggplant, cubed
- 1 large onion, silced
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup water, more as needed
- 2 cups Muir Glen jar diced organic tomatoes , or diced tomatoes of choice
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp raw honey
- 1 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp cumin
- Himalayan sea salt, to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Optional: 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- Find the homemade cracker recipe here
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post with Muir Glen Organic Tomatoes. I was compensated for the time spent developing this recipe. All opinions expressed on Lexi’s Clean Kitchen are always my own. My sponsors help make this blog possible!
What is your go-to appetizer for entertaining?
use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!