Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/sriracha-lime-chicken-chopped-salad/
© 2014 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Sriracha Lime Chicken Chopped Salad
- Heat the grill to medium heat.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. In a bowl or marinade dish, combine sirarcha and lime.
- Add chicken and let marinade in the fridge for at least 20 minutes, the longer the better.
- Once ready to cook, add chicken to the greased grill.
- Cut pineapple using pineapple corer and add to grill, grill for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- While they are grilling, chop lettuce, then chop avocado, tomato, and red onion and add to serving dish.
- Whisk together dressing, taste, and adjust seasoning as desired (i.e. more lime, additional sea salt, additional vinegar)- place in fridge until ready to use.
- Once chicken is done cooking, assemble the salad, toss with dressing and enjoy!
*Nutrition info per serving: 373 calories, 38 grams of protein, and 30 carbohydrates*
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.