Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/strawberry-cream-overnight-oats/
© 2018 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Strawberry and Cream Overnight Oats
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 cup milk of choice: almond, coconut, oat, etc (see note)
- 2 teaspoons chia seed
- 1/4 cup freeze dried strawberries, divided
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Fresh strawberries, for garnish
- Pulverize half of strawberries to a powder either using your fingers, or placing them in a bag and using a rolling pin to crush them.
- Place all ingredients into a jar and mix well to combine.
- Place in the refrigerator, covered, for at least 3 hours or overnight. Serve cold with fresh sliced strawberries, or topping of choice.
- You may add bit more milk to oats when serving depending on your preference, but this is the amount we preferred.
- Keep in your refrigerator about 3 days.
Loading nutrition data...