Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/strawberry-lemonade-with-mint/
© 2014 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Strawberry Lemonade with Mint
Refreshing, bright, and naturally sweetened, this Strawberry Lemonade with Mint is the drink to have in your hand when the summer sun is high in the sky! Made using fresh mint and real strawberries, this lemonade is perfect for kids and adults alike!
- 2 cups strawberries, cleaned and hulled
- 1/2 cup mint simple syrup, or more as desired
- ¾ cup lemon juice (about 4-6 lemons)
- 3-4 cups of fresh water (see note)
- Puree strawberries in a blender. Strain the strawberries and add them to a large pitcher.
- To the pitcher add the mint simple syrup, lemon juice and 3 cups of water, and ice. Stir together and taste, adding in more water or simple syrup as desired.
- Serve with a sprig of mint and slices of strawberry, and enjoy!
- Want to make it a cocktail? Add in some vodka!
- Don't want to make the mint simple syrup? You can skip this step and add in a few tablespoons of honey to state to the strawberries in the blender.
- We prefer to strain out the strawberries to remove the seeds, but this is totally optional and you can skip the step of straining, if desired.
- Use 4 cups of water if you plan to serve immediately. Use 3 cups of water if the lemonade will be sitting for a little while, as the ice will melt and water down the drink.
- This recipe was originally published in 2014, and republished with an updated recipe and photos in 2020.
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.