Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/sun-dried-tomato-chicken-salad/
© 2019 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Sun-dried Tomato Chicken Salad
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1/3 cup organic mayonnaise (homemade or store-bought), add more as needed
- ⅓ cup sun-dried tomato packed in olive oil, drained and chopped fine
- 2 tablespoon parsley
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 2 green onion
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar, or lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Add all ingredients to a medium bowl. Stir to combine. Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Store in a container and use for up to 5 days.
Loading nutrition data...