Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/superfood-summer-fruit-smoothie/
© 2017 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Super Food Summer Smoothie
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1 Kiwi, skin peeled
- 1/4 cup frozen pineapple
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberry
- 1/4 cup frozen Peaches
- 1/2 cup frozen Raspberry
- 1 teaspoons grated ginger, more to taste
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 2 cups cashew milk, or nut-milk of choice, add more based on desired consistency
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, more for garnish
- Optional: 1/4 cup cauliflower, frozen
- Optional: 1 teaspoon bee pollen, either blended in or used as a garnish
- Optional: 1 teaspoon ground flaxseeds
- Optional: 1 scoop protein powder of choice
- Place all ingredients in a high-speed blender. Blend until smooth. If too thick, add more liquid and blend longer. Serve right away!
If you want to add more veggies into your diet the cauliflower is a great way to do so! It will also help make this smoothie extra creamy.
Loading nutrition data...