Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/superfood-summer-fruit-smoothie/
© 2017 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Super Food Summer Smoothie
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1 Kiwi, skin peeled
- 1/4 cup frozen pineapple
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberry
- 1/4 cup frozen Peaches
- 1/2 cup frozen Raspberry
- 1 teaspoons grated ginger, more to taste
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 2 cups cashew milk, or nut-milk of choice, add more based on desired consistency
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, more for garnish
- Optional: 1/4 cup cauliflower, frozen
- Optional: 1 teaspoon bee pollen, either blended in or used as a garnish
- Optional: 1 teaspoon ground flaxseeds
- Optional: 1 scoop protein powder of choice
- Place all ingredients in a high-speed blender. Blend until smooth. If too thick, add more liquid and blend longer. Serve right away!
If you want to add more veggies into your diet the cauliflower is a great way to do so! It will also help make this smoothie extra creamy.
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.