I eat sweet potatoes well… A LOT. I try them out in MANY different ways and in many different dishes. I had some leftover sweet potatoes and simply could not let them go to waste. So… Sweet potato protein pancakes, it was!
- 1/2-1 cup sweet potato, cooked
- 1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp organic vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp baking powder
- In a bowl mash sweet potato well and combine protein powder, egg, cinnamon, vanilla, and baking powder
- On a sprayed pan over medium heat, cook pancakes until done (watch your temperature- you don’t want it too high!)
use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!